9/11/11

Borders- Going out of Business Sale

Jelena and I went shopping for a homecoming dress but unfortunately had NO luck! Hopefully I will find a great deal fall from the sky for us! But until then Borders is going going gone! Another great book store closing their doors! We went Saturday night as the sign said final 3 days left! I do not read enough to keep them open but once in a while I would find a great deal to snatch up!



I was so lucky to find a fitness book by Denise Austin! Tht was a Blessing as there really was nothing good left! I think It got thrown off to the side somewhere....lucky me @ 80% off;) Jelena found a great language book translating from where our dear friend is at in the Peace Corp!


post signature

1 comment:

Shionge said...

It is sad but Borders just closed one shop here in Singapore :(