12/2/11

Vocational School...

HUGE CHRISTMAS TREE
we were served an amazing complimentary Pasta dinner from the culinary Arts girls...
DEJAVU for me... It has been a long time, 21 yrs since I was in this school so exciting to go back into the old building again! So much has changed!
Not EVERYTHING Though! Below is a pic of my junior Cos Teacher! After 21 yrs it was a treat to see her:) Still teaching! our class was her very 1st class:)



Adam was seriously thinking of doing electrical engineering...
but is steering more towards computers again I guess...

we checked out web design and got to make buttons! Jelena made a panda...

cute!
yes of course I made a palm tree...:)


not pictured we also toured the Forensics in Law Enforcement...pretty exciting stuff, Jelena is very interested in this...we shall see time will tell!

post signature

No comments: