2/5/12

Random things...

So I had this box of Peppermint pudding I had purchased around the holidays. Thought I would make a pie out of it! So I mixed it up with milk and cool whip and poured it into a chocolate graham cracker crust and topped it with mint white chocolate Hershey kisses and what a hit!

I am not much of a reader in general in fact I never read because I have always had comprehension issues and truthfully with all that I have going on in my days its no wonder I am thinking of 10 different things happening while reading 1 sentence totally not relating to the story! Well it has been my NEW YEARS goal to read more! I found this book for $1 at Borders before they went out of business. It is the best dollar I spent! What a great and fun read! If looking for something light check it out!

What if you closed your eyes, blew out the candles, and your wish came true?

Ellie Jerome is a young-at-heart seventy-five-year-old who feels she has more in common with her twenty-nine-year-old granddaughter, Lucy, than her fifty-five-year-old daughter, Barbara. Ellie’s done everything she can to stay young, and the last thing she wants is to celebrate another birthday. So when she finds herself confronted with a cake full of candles, Ellie wishes more than anything that she could be twenty-nine again, just for one day. But who expects a wish like that to come true?


Fresh, funny, and delightful, 29 is an enchanting adventure about families, love, and the real lessons of youth.


post signature

No comments: