7/15/12

MAGIC KINGDOM - Day 4

We had a fantastic Time At MAGIC KINGDOM- DISNEY! However the only thing that would have made it better was if it was Sunny all day! It was the dreariest day ever! It poured and thundered So much in the morning, we debated on getting a refund for our tickets! But then I was thinking who knows when or if we will ever come back and the whole point of coming here was To get Kedric here ( now 11) because he was only 4 the last time we went! Disney is fun at any age but I am sure the older 2 would have loved to have gone to one of the other parks!
We were lucky as threatening as the weather was we got there when they opened at 9 and the rain came @ 2!

 The Castle
 Bill and I went here on our Honeymoon so we thought it would be fun to come back celebrating our 20th wedding Anniversary- and Bring the kids!
 PLUTO
 MARY POPPINS
 Adam insisted on a photo with Mary Poppins;)
 love this!
 Kedric with Buzz
 BUZZ LIGHTYEAR
 MINNIE AND JELENA
 MINNIE AND MICKEY!
 Chip n Dale
 our souvenirs were each of us had to have a rain pancho! EXPENSIVE!
 spinning teacups
 where has the day gone....
We watched some fireworks at the closing of the night and what an amazing thing to see Tinker Bell fly out of the castle....Magic Kingdom is a  magical experience ALL must see! It is not my favorite park to go to but I think every time I leave here I get a tear in my eye....

post signature

No comments: