11/7/12

I got the most beautiful nails done in SHELLAC!

 For anyone that doesn't know what Shellac is, it is amazing! It is called a 2 week manicure it can last less and it can last longer! I had Blue sparkle for the last almost 2 week time mainly to match my Twister costume. This time I just HAD to go with Palm trees since Jamie has all the coolest stamps!
I thought it would be fun to have red with glitter and then stamped with white palm trees! I LOVE THEM!!! Jamie does such fantastic work and has her own salon in Payson Arizona. Her along with her 2 kids and hubby have decided to move here now and she will skype her business at home as they are all independent there! Jamie really knows her stuff as she has 14 yrs experience! I never liked my nails or having much done with them and with always doing dark coloring on peoples hair they get stained and look like crap so perhaps it is time to treat myself and have this done on a regular basis;)


post signature

No comments: