11/14/12

KALAHARI GIRLS NITE OUT - Breast Awareness

Tonight was our Annual Fun Girls Nite out event we went to to at Kalahari! My Mother and I do this one event together every year. It is alot of fun to go around to see the different vendors and get the little goodies they have awaiting us;) Below I had a Henna Tattoo done, I love it!

 yup! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
 The bras are always fun to look at! Below is ours from our Salon! We participated this year, You buy a new bra in the size they request and decorate it...and then name it!:)
 This one was too too cute! it is a bra with eyes and one actually winked!!!
 other ones I liked there really are several!



 This year my boss came too...Sandy and I
 Mom and I
 4 of us from our Salon went! Sandy, Camie, Steph and me

 They had the Christian cloggers there for entertainment! Also an Elvis impersonator...
 Sally Boucke was the comedian
post signatureWe left early as we do every year...none of do the 50/50 raffles! ha! and we are just plain Tired;)

No comments: