11/6/13

HAPPY 18th Birthday ADAM!!!





post signature
18 years ago today I remember having our big Thanksgiving Feast at my Grandpas house All the family -aunts uncles and cousins were there. I had been waiting for this baby to come but started getting tired of false hope So I went along as usual and ate a bit more then usual, ok I ate about 6 plates too much and started labor after my head hit the sheets that night. I felt something 5 min. apart consistently and thinking could this be it? I called my mom , as my hubby worked nights and tried to get a little sleep. She said well I'm on my way... DO NOT GO TO THE HOSPITAL YET!!! My Grandma Lesch ( moms mom was a pro at having babies after all she birthed 15 :)) So she came and made me walk the kitchen floor until the contractions were 2 min. apart. Because when you go to the Hospital they lay u down and that slows things up!!! So I walked and walked as they were slightly under 2 min.we Called the Hospital which Dr. Kasten happened to be there, YEAH, so we ( bill and my mom) hurried over. He thought I was walking pretty well, but checked me and said WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!! 2 hrs later a total of 3 hrs and 40 min TOTAL my precious ADAM was born! It was the most magical moment of my life!!! He weighed 9 lbs 15 oz and was 23.5 inches long!!!!!
HAPPY 18TH ADAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! I pray God's direction in your future!!!

No comments: