11/15/14

A year later...my dear friend Robin...

Wow! It has been almost a year since I have Blogged! It has been a rollercoaster of a year indeed! We have taken in a dying person I have only known for 1 yr. She is 45 now and no esophogus. Due to needing Foot Surgery I had to be off my foot for 6 weeks no work till then. She has maybe 1 month left to live. I pray she Finds God and peace! She is a fighter as she is in Florida right now for 3 days, otherwise on Hospice care!
 My family is growing up! Adam in his 1st year of college...Jelena is looking at them as she will go next year. Kedric is in the middle school! He is a very hard worker he has done so much yard work for people all summer that he has bought his own equipment! Quite impressive really!

this pic was taken a year ago of Robin and I she was like 85 lbs here...she now is MAYBE at most 70 we managed to spend a girls day at Kalahari...
she had a scary episode before moving in with us and broke her hipp...She recovered here at Manor care where this pic was taken below!
we Bill Robin and I celebrated our Birthdays together in October! Bills is the 10th, Robins is the 13th and mine is the 15th...




 Robin became a grandma in June! The pic of her holding the fruit is from a wonderful guy that will be taking care of her in these last days. you can see how frail she is...
Well I will do my best to not wait a year...hope all my blog buddies are doing well!

post signature

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

What a wonderful and Godly thing you are doing. You are truly a blessing for her in these final days. I will keep all of you in my prayers.