6/1/07

Fridays Feast


AppetizerName something you think is “the best.”Aunt Ann's chocolate Buffet, there is nothing like it, I am waiting for her to be famous! She makes chocolate bowls filled with intriquing chocolate varieties, chocolate covered pecan apples to die for etc...

SoupOn a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today? Since it is only 5:45 am I am feeling much better today and have a fun day planned with friends so i wil say a 1

SaladWhat kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?I use Beauti control the 3-4 step process...

Main CourseTonight is a
blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
My kids being calm and peaceful in a car ride together

DessertWhen was the last time it rained where you live? Could not have been much but I would say perhaps a little last night? It looks a bit wet on my deck...

4 comments:

Shionge said...

Heheh..like that once in a blue moon thingy :D

Nadine said...

Have a great weekend and keep that number at 1 (stress level)

KC said...

How was your day out with friends?? Hope you had a blast.

palmtreefanatic said...

I had a great day IN with my 2 friends, nice catch up visit!