6/2/07

Dinner and a Play

Last night we had a lovely evening out. I Took my 2 older children to see a Dear Friends
sons play. He was fabulous. The name of the play was Beauty and The Best. He knew his lines so well he was helping some of the others out. Great job Jaben! Before the play I took the kids to a really nice restaurant I enjoy. It is called Sugar Creek. They really give you alot of food...Adam and Jelena Had the cheeseburger KIDS meals. Which came with fries and this is how they were served.
Here is Jelena enjoying hers. It would be pretty hard to leave still hungry;)

Adam Also enjoyed his... We had plenty of fries to take home to Bill...
Here is mine. I tried something new, It is called a Reuben Wrap. It was different but no complaints! I ate every bite. Delicious! This was my meal along with a big salad, I already ate! The sauce is thousand Island Dressing for dipping...
Ok, they got me! I also was enjoying:) They were SOOOOO Busy, remind me to not go on a friday night there...whew!
This is Jaben and you can see more photos on my friends blog Adventures in mommyhood when she gets them up! He was Gaston and he did GREAT! This was after the play...
Ok, we couldn't end the evening with out a fun photo... hehehehe
Bill and Kedric enjoyed staying home and getting some work done. They pressure washed the house, had went and watered the garden, ate pizza and fries, showered and called it a night!
I hope all you will be enjoying your weekend!

7 comments:

Shionge said...

Whoa! Everyone had a great time ya!! That's a huge portion Tina!

Anonymous said...

You always seem like your having fun. Love the pictures!

Nabeel said...

oh my God, hugee burgers .. looks yum and great photos and smiles .. a family day out!

Nadine said...

Wow what huge portions for kids. The food made me hungry. You look like you had such a good time with the kids. I love the last picture of all of you.

Annie said...

Yummy!
You even have palm tree earrings! Very nice.
♥~annie

Stayllo said...

You're food pictures always get me hungry!

KC said...

Yum.. haven't been there in a few years. After all its such a LONG drive from my house :P LOL. but they use to make these fried mashpotatos that I just loved. I she they have a new menu though.
Not really in the mood for burgers but goodness those fries look really yummy right now.
Sounds like you had a really fun day. Glad you all had a good time.