6/4/07

Menu Plan Monday


Well for a little recap of sunday, I had an ARBONNE

party. It was alot of fun. we made it fiesta style. We had nachos with spicey hot salsa, nachos with medium salsa. Fruit with amaretto liquer dip, The best taco appetizer ever served with frito scoopers, margarita pie and chocolate chip cookies. To drink we had frozen margaritas. I had 6 guests arrive expected 12. It was alot of fun though! I never knew much about this product so it was very enlightening...




Shelly helped me make these drinks. I never made them before, I don't drink much at all.
I guess everyone loved em...

Here is a sample of the ARBONNE

products... She was so nice, she let us sniff, sample or try on anything we'd like! There is all kinds of items to be interested in. Anything from Colon cleanse pills, hand creams, make up, stuff to even get rid of stretch marks. All natural products. Very impressive. So that was how I spent my sunday. Teri my dear friend, took my children to see the movie SHREK

then out to McDonalds. They all had a great time. She sure spends alot on them. Nonne the less I am the luckiest ever to have her help me like this! Thank you Teri!








Ok onto yummier things...I didn't make much in the line of desserts last week so over the weekend I made this yummy Peanut butter pie...

It was awesome. I topped it off with melted Belgium chocolates...



OK, so onto the menu for the week...
Monday
Pancakes, Sausage and cooked apples, scrambled eggs, and Berry smoothies...
Tuesday
Chicken Breasts smothered in mushrooms, and swiss cheese, chopped potatoes with carrots and onions (cooked in the skillet) topped with colby cheese. asparagus cuts
Wednesday
we are going to have another date night! Woo hoo...I am taking my daughter out, my husband is taking my oldest. and The lady that watches my children once a month is taking Kedric for a picnic in the woods, weather permitting!
Thursday
something in the crockpot not sure yet...
Friday
Pizza of some kind...


14 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds like a great week! I have heard of Arbonne, but never tried their products. Hope your party went well!

Have a great Monday!

Renee said...

Your menu plan looks great. Have a good week.

The Open Range Camping Family said...

Tuesday nights looks sooooo good! I'll have to try that. I'm glad you had a great party and the food sounded good. That is the best thing about those parties :)

Annie said...

All those pics made me hungry!
Your menu looks delicious.
blessings to you this week!
♥~annie
My Life as Annie!

Aisling said...

Party looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love those pics--especially the pie. I'm definitely making that one. Thanks--have a wonderful week!

KC said...

boo hoo boo hoo :( i'm seeing all that fun from sunday and all that food, and I'm wishing I could have made it.
Your menu looks great as aways.

Midlife Mom said...

Okay, you know I am personally holding you responsible for my 5 lb. weight gain since I started blogging with all the delish recipes!!!!heehee! I just clicked on the pie and will pick up ingredients tomorrow for dinner! Slurp!!! All the other stuff looks so good too but desserts are top on my list! I have never been to one of those Arbonne parties but they have them around here at times. I've heard that the products are really good. The play sounded wonderful, I've always liked Beauty and the Beast. That restaurant meal looked yummy too, I think I gained half a pound just looking at it! lol!

Shionge said...

Hey it is wonderful to have a party as such...a great way to bond with great yummy food too :D

Love your menu as usual Tina :D

Mo said...

Boy! Does that spread look yummy!! (oh, and set another place at the table Tues., cause I'm a-comin' to your house for dinner!! LoL)

Anonymous said...

Your menus always sound so yummy! Feel free to send your leftovers to my house!!! I printed off the pie recipe and will try it this weekend.

Stayllo said...

I knew you would have great food there. Sorry I couldn't make it. We had to take Doug to the airport at 4:15 am so I spent the afternoon sleeping. He had to cover a strike or he would have been home to watch the kids for me!

Tinsie said...

That peanut butter pie looked yummy! Shame I'm on a diet at the moment :-(

HLiza said...

You give me ideas to serve nachos to my guests tomorrow..thanks!