8/26/07

Another Tag

I have been Tagged by JODI for this meme!


Accent - I dont think i have one
I don’t drink - milk ~ NEVER liked it! Wish I did as it is so healthy!
Chore I hate - cleaning register vents, ceiling fans, cleaning behind the frif, stove etc!
Pets - 2 box turtles (Angel and Lilly) 1 Dog Maddie
Essential Electronics - My computer, digital camera
Perfume - body splash VS love spell,
Gold or silver - Gold
Insomnia - No I keep pushing myself to get so much done I am lacking "beauty sleep"
Job Title - Mom, chef, secretary, banker,chauffeur, Beautician, etc...
Most Admired Trait -honesty
Kids -2 boys and 1 girl
Phobia - Heights, yet I will ride terrifying HIGH roller coaster...
Religion - Christian
Siblings - 3 younger brothers
Time I wake up - between 5:30-6:30am!
Unusual talent/skill -not unusual but I can still do some complicated Tap dance steps!
Vegetable I refuse to eat -egg plant, lima beans
Worst habit - drinking latte's and mochas
X-rays - do kidney stones count?
My favorite meal - fresh soft rolls with honey butter, Fried Chicken, corn, salad and blond brownies for dessert

Now I will Tag everyone for this meme!

post signature

1 comment:

Midlife Mom said...

I haven't been tagged for awhile so I will get right at this one! It's a fun one! Thanx!