8/26/07

I've Been Tagged!


Middle Name Tag.
I’ve been tagged!! KC has tagged me for the middle name meme.
Here are the rules:
*You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
*Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
*When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
*At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
*L* Learning is something I do do day to day. It is amazing the things you LEARN having kids...
*O* Obsessed I guess you can say I am a bit OBSESSED with keeping my home clean.
*U* Untidy things bother me in my own home, other peoples doesn't bother me so much
*I*ICECREAM, I love Ice cream. I enjoy trying new interesting flavors.
*S*SUMMER, I love summer, sad to see it coming to an end! I love sunbathing at the Beach as it is my 1 favorite relaxation of SUMMER...
*E* EATING! I am so bad to always fix things I am hungry for, I am a junkfood junky and I love chocolate, carbs etc!
Now time for the tag, I don't think I can come up with 4 people which start with each letter of my name so I am going to follow KC lead and choose bloggers with one of my middle name letters in their name, not necessarily the first letter though.I am tagging
RACHEL
JODI
CURRYEGG
MIDLIFE MOM
STACEY
NADINE
Thanks KC that was fun!

post signature

5 comments:

curryegg said...

Thank for the tag..
hehe... will do it... :)
HAve a nice day..

Nadine said...

As soon as I can I'll get to this one. Yours was very interesting.

KC said...

That was fun Tina, Thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...

I completed the tag!! Trying to come up with 2 "E" words was a bit tricky.

The Downing 5 said...

A bit Obsessive...hmmmmm