8/30/07

Auntie Tina, Already? WOW!



(These photos are of the babys nursery, I think things are all ready for him to come home)

Monday, I am planning to have a baby shower for my SIL... Why am I having a baby shower on Labor Day monday? Well my other brother and SIL are coming for a long drive short visit from Colorado! They are traveling with 3 children 3yrs and under! They plan to leave tonight and will arrive Saturday evening hopefully as planned! (I will be posting more on them later)
So I was talking to my Dad earlier today and he said Angela is in the hospital. Apparently Dr. seen her for a routine check up and said to go to Hospital she was having strong back pains ( I know ALL about Back labor) well next thing you know baby was born at 7:24 pm tonight! So Congratulations to the 1st time, proud parents of Evan And Angela! baby came I think EARLY, at 36 weeks! But was measuring big! So she barely had him naturally as she cannot have large babies! But none the less, baby is born and His name is SETH EVAN,(I love it) he weighed 18 1/2 in long 6 lbs 9 oz...At last I am an Aunt again and my other brother and my SIL will be having their 2nd baby later in September! The stork is dropping them off left and right;) NOW as far as the shower goes, I sent out 45 invitations. We will still have it, I guess you call it a PROXY shower?! I hope to go with mom and see baby Seth tomorrow! I will be sure to bring my camera;)
post signature

8 comments:

HLiza said...

Oh take some pics of that baby Seth will you?

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and your family :) The cot set looks adorable!

Liz McCoy said...

How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YIPPIE WOO HOO...i haven't even sent my gift yet.
Very exciting!!!

MOPS said...

CONGRATS AUNTIE TINA! Have a great baby shower!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie Tina!!! The nursey looks really cute!! I hope you have a great time at the shower!!


Jodi

KC said...

Congrats Auntie Tina.

Midlife Mom said...

Congratulations to you all on the arrival of Seth! What a nice name! Did you make the quilt on his crib? It's so cute. You will have fun spoiling him like aunts are supposed to do, I spoil mine all the time! Have fun at the shower, I hope he gets all kinds of nice things.

C. H. Green said...

Wow your family has had some exciting times lately. I'm sure there are more to come.