8/30/07

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I have done this week!

1.Took the kids to the Rec Center, last chance to swim in the outside pool!

2. Took Jelena one one to Cedar Point. Rode ALL the great rides with little or no wait! YIPPEE!!

3. Last minute clothes shopping found some deals.

4. Sent the kids off on the Bus for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd day of school,;)

5. Worked at the shop

6. Ate Out, chinese buffet with my DH

7. Today we went to Casa Fiesta for lunch!

8. I have rearanged my whole living room and washed 7 artificial trees!

9. Ordered my SIL baby shower cake

10. Filled out WAY too many school forms! (I feel sorry for people that have more then 3 kids)

11. finished reading some magazines that needed to be looked at!

12. walked the dog

13. enjoyed the silence of NO children fighting, which can be VERY VERY draining! aaaahhhh......Not a very exciting week but more relaxing!;)

post signature

7 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds wonderful!! You have beautiful kids:) Happy TT.

Karen said...

thanks for feeling sorry for me. I had school forms out the wazoo!! I think I finally finished them though. shesh.

Jenny McB said...

Doesn't it seem like they just started the summer? I liked your idea of going to Cedar point, how lucky you are!

Enjoy the school year.

Michelle said...

You've been a busy woman this week! My kids aren't old enough for school but my husband and I went back this week and it's just as crazy!

I hope you all have a great school year!

Mia said...

Great list...HAPPY TT!!!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy the "no kids fighting"...lol I feel as though I hold my breath until they walk out the door to go to school and then I start breathing...lol

KC said...

While i was filling out the forms I found myself writing the wrong names on the wrong forms UGH...
It also got me wondering.. When on earth are they going to do away with all those paper forms and just set it up online so we can just type all the information in.
The part that really drove me batty was with Sweet Pea entering K, this year.. I filled out all her forms back in April or May or when ever they had registration, Then on Aug 13th they did a 2nd part of registration and had us fill out the same forms again.. THEN at the parents meeting they handed us the same forms again.. I mentioned I filled them out already on the 13th and they said they needed this set filled out also.. UGH UGH UGH ~sigh~