9/25/07

HEADS OR TAILS

Todays heads or Tails topic is about pet peeves or pets...I am choosing PETS! I think it is quite fitting since we just got this Guinea pig...There was a neighbor friend of Jelenas having to find a home for him and before you know it "FLUFFY" is moving in! ( sigh) So now this makes 4 pets! WOW! We have 2 Turtles Male Angel, Female Lilly, Dog Female Maddie and now a male Guinea pig Fluffy...I think we have enough....
If you would like to read more on this topic of Heads or Tails go check out Skittles Place for more participants!






post signature

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh he's SO cute!!!! I look over guinea pigs every time I go to the pet store. Mean old hubby says no. :)

Anonymous said...

what a cute pet, and so tiny. He would get stepped on accidentally in our house. I love guinea pigs.