9/11/07


My tackles for the Day...
  • Laundry
  • cleaning my bathroom
  • cleaning my bedroom, including dusting and vacuuming
  • dusting and vacuuming the living room
  • cleaning the kitchen floor
  • cleaning the guest bathroom
  • vacuum kids bedrooms
  • take Maddie in for her grooming
  • grocery shop
  • fixing french onion soup
  • going to football practice
  • IF and thats a BIG IF I would love to work on some scrapbooking IF I find the time
  • gotta get some paper work done at the BMV

Those are my tackles for the day! I will not be on the computer today;) Happy Tuesday everyone!

post signature

8 comments:

Shionge said...

Whoa! Cleaning day again Tina...happy day to you too my friend :D

Marcia Francois said...

Wow - what a long list of to-dos. And tomorrow I'm blogging on to-do lists :)

Organising queen and
Marcia's take charge blog

Bird Stalker Photography said...

Sounds like you will be busy for a while! I need to be if I can only tear myself away from this computer:o my downfall

Barb said...

That's a LOT! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow ... tons of tackles. Did you get them all done? I hope so. Such a good feeling to get a ton of stuff accomplished.

I only accomplished one ...

My Tackle It Tuesday is up ... come see!

peppylady (Dora) said...

wow, I do laundry all most every day.

I spend to much time on the computer!!! but I'm getting better.

Lori_N said...

Whoa!!! You need to let us all know if you got everything done. I have a feeling you will..you SuperWoman.

I need a nap...

palmtreefanatic said...

Yes to update you I got everything done but the BMV DH was not interested in doing this when he got home from work early...
I guess I may have to do the other part on my own hmmm, next week!