10/16/07

Birthday Fun Part 3

Well today is my last day of celebrating! It has been wonderful too! 1st Off Teri spoiled me and got me an AUTUMN TWILIGHT from Sheri's Coffee house. ( My Favorite) Thanks Teri! She bought me the larger one and the Biscottis here! YUMMY! She has got me addicted to them!;) Then she had me open my gift! This card was a funny one, The card, reminding me that I will always be older ( 1 yr) lol!There was the ultimate gift of 2 sheri's gift cards in there! Thank you Teri I am SO excited to get them!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I love them!!!!

We had a nice time getting caught up! Then we ventured out to dinner! We ate at Chili's as she won a gift card for chilis at work ! 1st off we ordered the tripple appetizers. We got the Southwestern Eggrolls, fried mozzarella sticks and artichoke spinach Dip with nachos! All was wonderful as I had to share with you all! Does it look amazing or what?
then to decide what to eat! I never eat there so I think I had a burger there before. This time we ventured something different! We had the chicken club Tacos and yummy indeed! I had fries and veggies, she had 2 kinds of veggies!

Since it was my birthday celebration, they brought me out a huge sundae! Yes I ate it all;)
As if that wasn't enough sweets! Teri got me a Cold Stone Cake of my choice! I opted for the peanut butter playground! All I can say in 1 word is it is DECADENT! I enjoyed it!
How about another closeup! Be careful as I think You can gain weight looking at it!
Here is how it looked cut! It was soooo I mean SOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!
Thank you Teri for an amazing Day! You are so good to me! You do way more then I could ever deserve! Thank you for all your support, and help! Your the Best!
Well my birthday has finally come to an end!I got some nice cards from my good friends and 1 from my parents, and mom-n- law! My sweet neighbor I got Opal earrings, and candles, Marilyn got me a candle and Disney world stationary. My friends Julie and Rhonda took me to Red Lobster, Frame and mini candle from Jelena , Sheri's gift cards, coffee, biscotti's, ice cream Cake, and dinner out from Teri...Thank you guys! I got the best friends EVER! I am so Blessed!!! WOW!!! I love you guys!!!!!

post signature

8 comments:

Shionge said...

What a wonderful day filled with love and pressies Tina :D The cake sure looks yummy yummy!

Heather said...

What a special day with your friend! I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday Tina!!

Stayllo said...

I'm glad you had such a great time! She really takes care of you!

Annie said...

Wonderful day!
I gave you an award over at my blog.

Lori_N said...

Wow...that cake...unreal...absolutely beautiful. I can almost taste it :)

You do have some wonderful friends, lots of great stuff.

Happy Birthday Tina

Nadine said...

It's great that you had such a wonderful birthday celebration. Okay that cake looks so good, I gained 5 lbs just looking at it.

Rachel said...

I want some of that cake!!!

The Edwards said...

I'm so glad your birthday was GREAT. LOVE the pics. How are the kitty's?