10/18/07

Lucy and Gracie update

Gracie and Lucy! It will be 2 weeks this sunday we have had them, they have had 2 baths, fed 2-3 small meals a day,They are sweet! VERY energetic! I was a bit concerned on keeping Gracie as she seems more mean, But I think it is mostly when they are eating. So when I feed them I separate them in areas of the cage! I keep them in Maddies old LARGE cage when we cannot tend to them! They seem content and love climbing the cage;) I think we are all enjoying our kitties! However it is getting time to be thinking about declawing! I need to find someone cheap and reasonable that will not make me wait a year...any suggestions anyone?

post signature

7 comments:

Nadine said...

The two kitty cats are real cute. I hope they bring great joy to your family.

I like the new header. It looks good.

Shionge said...

How time flies Tina and they are so adorable :D

Lori_N said...

I take my cats to Mapleview Animal Hospital with Dr. Baltes. I think they are called Lonz, Clard, and Baltes Veterinary Group now. The number is 668-1367

The Edwards said...

The look very happy...McMillin 419-752-2751 in greenwich, also wakeman veterinary clinic 440-839-2559... hope this will help. also stop by my blog I have a little something for you there.

KC said...

McMillin was one of the cheepest I found when we needed animals fixed.
Though I did find a place in Mansfield that fix cats for like $30 I went there last time I needed to have a cat fixed.. I can't find the number though.. I don't think this place does does claws though it was called S.T.O.P. something like Stop the over population of animals or something like that.
I need to find that number soon, because my kittens are now 5 months old and will be needing to be done.

Heather said...

Funny, I was gonna suggest McMillan too. Old farm doctor. Basic to the point, not all the frills. In Greenwich though. That is where we take our cat.

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!! Why do they make you wait a year to declaw them? We can do ours at 6 months. I hope you can find some place that can do them sooner for you. I know it was rough just waiting the 6 months for us. We got ours declawed and fixed for $150 I think.