10/19/07

Fall leaves

There is nothing prettier than the color of leaves changing colors! We try to take some "leaf pictures" every year but this year they were all a little more dissapointing! I guess with the weather as warm as it has been ( I am NOT complaining), this is all we could get! Here is Adam...

Yeah we went down the bike trail and took Maddie too;) here is Kedric and Maddie...
Jelena and Maddie...
Their friend Alana (neighbor) went to and she wanted to get me in there as well, I thought it turned out pretty well! Happy Autumn everyone!
post signature

7 comments:

Heather said...

We try and get out to the reservior each fall and take some shots. I am hoping we will get a decent day this next week to do it. Nice pics of the kids, and you and the dog too!

Nadine said...

I love the pictures. The last one of you and the kids and Maddie came out great. You should frame that one.

KC said...

Great shot of you and the kids.. where is there a bike trail?? I lived her long enough you think I would know these things.. :)

palmtreefanatic said...

The bike trail is behind our home by the rail road tracks, it is very nice!

Shionge said...

How sweet and nice and yes wonderful photos once again tina :D

The Edwards said...

Thanks for sharing I love the pictures...

Anonymous said...

We haven't had that much color here in MI either. Great pics tho!