10/5/07

FRIDAYS FEAST

FRIDAYS FEAST

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
at this point 10 it is coming right up! I am going to spread out the celebrating;)
SoupWhat is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
Moron, my kids use this too much!
Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Yes,I buy the ones from the dollar store, I always wear them driving too! brown pair...
Main Course If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
My 3 children
Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
Lattes, mochas, I really love them! what a great way to start the day!

post signature

7 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

You know, I have a horrible habit of saying moron too. I have to stop! I don't like it either.

Happy Friday!

HLiza said...

I have never used that word (luckily we speak our native language in this house) and don't like the sound of it. Happy coming birthday!

Nadine said...

Good feast, interesting facts about you. Have a great weekend.

Shionge said...

Yeah!!! I love mocha too Tina :D

MOPS said...

Hey tina! I changed my blog site! check it out
www.fuleki4.wordpress.com

Have a great week!

Nadine said...

Hey you're fabulous...come by for your award.

KC said...

I never gave much thought to the word moron. I guess I use it from time to time.. but Loser is used most in our house LOL.
So when is your birthday. Mine is a month from tuesday.