10/8/07

Weekend with Menu Monday







It has been a VERY busy weekend! AGAIN! Friday night I took Jelena out on a date to Roadhouse for Dinner and then off to Cedar Point we went! We had a GREAT time! Not long lines to wait in and weather WARM was an added bonus! What a perfect night! Saturday I had a very busy day at work as it is HOMECOMING time...I even worked Sunday doing 2 more updos as our Hair Salon opened up special for the 1 school having it! Saturday evening I got to visit with a dear friend. My DH made a nice pit fire so we toasted marshmallows and hot dogs on it! It was a VERY hot night to do this but was better after the sun went down and the marshmallows were SO yummy! I think i ate 8? Sunday was Church, work then we adopted these 2 little kitties from another dear friend...I think her photos look better on her blog. If you see them there we got the top and the bottom one. I only PLANNED on getting 1, but Jelena had other ideas. So I told her IF we give the guinea pig away it was the only way! I find myself having to clean the darn guinea pig area DAILY! That thing is more work then all our animals put together! So onto monday! Time to start another week!




MONDAY


Deep Dish BLT Pizza (pictured),Orange Pop Floats

TUESDAY
I am making a Turkey just because, with stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, rolls, M&M ice cream sandwiches for dessert
WEDNESDAY
Salad with turkey in it, Blueberry muffins, Apple Pie alamode instead of Birthday Cake For DH upon request
THURSDAY
leftovers
FRIDAY
Pizza

post signature

8 comments:

Rachel said...

what are the the kittens names???

Anonymous said...

Set an extra place for me on Tuesday!! Mmmmm I have been craving a nice turkey dinner lately!

The kitties are adorable! Have a great Monday!

MOPS said...

I am so glad you took both of them! I will miss visiting them but I know that they are at a GREAT home!

Heather said...

Yummy food this week. I am having a hard time with the weather being so warm. I am used to bringing out the comfort food already and instead we are still grilling and eating salads! This is great! As long as it doesn't mean winter will be here until June!

Those kittens are so sweet. I have a 10 yr old cat that we need to get rid of. I should post a pic of him, maybe someone would take him.
Have a great week!

KC said...

Oh my goodness Tina.. I'm having a good giggle over here picturing those new kittens trying to climb all the palm trees in your living room. So how many pets do you have now? How is dog liking the kittens and how are the kittens liking the dog??
Great menu plan.

Stayllo said...

I had no idea you were looking for more pets. I have a yellow lab if you want that too!

Anonymous said...

ooh, I LOVE your meal plan this week, Tina. Very cute kittens :)

Shionge said...

Cool, new additions to the family :D