11/3/07

My Fun!

Yesterday I treated myself! It was a gorgeous day and I been wanting to do some shopping! I started off the day with a Sheri's White pumpkin mocha ( YUMMY) and listening to one of my favorite cassettes BREATH OF HEAVEN. What can be better then Jesus and coffee?LOL! So I took me, myself, and I shopping almost 1 hr from here! I love going to Gabriel Brothers! ( I Love this store)I found some REALLY great deals! I got Jelena a Very Cute outfit for $1 and a pair of cute light purple pants for $2. Cute Green Khaki's for $5 I got me a couple pairs of Jeans & sweats, I been so needing and some other odd stuff! Great deals! I also had to stop at Michaels and get a few scrapbooking supplies! I am really behind and hope to get caught up SOON!
After shopping which I did plenty of in 1 store! I was in there for 2 hrs! I had to eat at my favorite restaurant! CHEDDARS where I have my favorite meal ever! MONTE CRISTO and I love their broccoli cheese casserole. So I was just as Happy coming home as I was going;)

I so needed a break from cleaning, kids, animals, husband, and lifes daily struggles! It was a refreshing Day!
GIVEAWAY...
I will be pulling a name out for my bloggy giveaway on sunday instead of friday night! there has been an overwhlming response with over 650 people participating! That is so awesome!

post signature

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Your lunch looks so yummy. That's a good sandwich. I'm glad you had fun shopping.

Thanks for letting me know that the cream cheese chicken came out well. I oftened wondered if someone could follow my one of my picture receipes. I'm glad it worked for you.

Shionge said...

White pumpkin mocha??? Sounds really cool Tina!