4/29/08

Tackle It Tuesday

Well, Here is my 2 walls I painted. I know I displayed the one last week but I added more on it and this particular wall is going to be my picture wall. So far this is all I got on it!

I am still so layed up! My toes are so swollen! It is so hard to get around especially when I get to the basement, I have to slide down on my butt & crawl up on my knees, takes forever, I know this too shall pass! Unfortunately I cannot do much tackling today! I have a kitchen floor needing to be scrubbed, swept badly, Bathrooms, & the list goes on. I know it will all wait for me! I need to get better before I have to go out of town this weekend! Today I am going to try so hard to clean out the frig. And then I will be keeping my foot propped up with ice the rest of the day!
Good luck to all you tacklers!


post signature

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the color and all your decor. It looks great, and so relaxing!

Mama Smurf said...

You poor thing! I REALLY like the color of your walls!

Karen said...

That looks terrific. Now rest!

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/04/29/tackle-it-tuesday-frog-catcher/

The Apron Queen said...

Wow. You're awesome. Great tackle!

Been working in the sunflower garden. Come see!

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

PS Get some rest too Momma!

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

Ouch! Your poor thing. Your decor is really great! Keep off those toes!

Cascia Talbert said...

Very pretty color. It reminds me of the color of our old bedroom at my old home. Go rest that foot!

Cascia @ Healthy Moms

Minkydo said...

Lovely color. Hope your toes feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better soon! Your walls look great!

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful color for the walls. I just read that apricot is the "new" color.

Anonymous said...

Love the decor and the color. Its coming along nicely. I hope you feel better soon and get that foot some rest!

Jenny said...

Your walls look great! We're painting this weekend and I'm already ready for it to be over with!

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! There's nothing better than a picture wall! I had one in my old apartment. I hope to have one again when I get a new place!

Unknown said...

Love the color.

Shionge said...

Whoa! Love that picture wall and it's gonna be fabulous eventually when you fill them up :)

Take care of your feet sweetie :D

Nadine said...

I love picture walls. I love pictures. My kids tease me about the all the pictures I have of them on the walls.

Midlife Mom said...

That wall looks great! Love the color and love groupings of pictures.

I hope your toes get better really soon! That's no fun being in pain!

Midlife Mom said...

Have a wonderful weekend too!

HLiza said...

Oh Tina, the tackling can wait. You need the rest as at now. House work will never end.

Needled Mom said...

It looks awesome. You must be so thrilled with it.

Sorry to hear the foot isn't as nice as the room. Hope it gets better soon.