5/4/08

CLEANSING STREAM

WELL After much Fasting and praying this week I was not able to Blog but I am here to tell you, What I experienced was all worth it! WOW! I have been apart of a Bible Study type thing called CLEANSING STREAM
Here is our hotel beautiful pricey hotel, perhaps God was dealing with me here, you all know I am a neat freak and was a bit shocked
To see this! Yes you are seeing right how honestly can anyone cleaning this room miss this? Honestly I think they are trying to grow it to see just how big it can get! My DH tried to tell them but they just blew it off like he was joking ...whatever,I am over it!;)
Ok! So onto the cleansing Stream, POWERFUL MUSIC! I highly recomend you ge this CD! It is wonderful! Go through this Cleansing Stream class if you get the opportunity, you won't be sorry!!! Here is Pastor Roger Thrower, I want all his CD's!

heres a few clips! Mighty Powerful!

Ahhh time to head home! 3hr Trip to PA friday, back home late saturday night!
4 of us went together and we had a Blast with them! D looks a bit scary here, Bill and D were relaxed sleeping the way home!
K was the driver and a mighty good one! This woman knows her directions;) We were quite with it! High on Caffeine and Jesus! What more could a girl want? We praised The Lord for the 3 hr trip back! We were all on Fire For God! What a Blessed Weekend!
Almost home!
Happy to be home and excited of the work God is doing! Be Blessed!

post signature

8 comments:

Nadine said...

Yuck on the wall - not cool in a nice a hotel.

When Tom and I lived in WV we met Rodger Thrower - he had church there he was pastoring. Small world.

Midlife Mom said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time at the retreat. It's always good to get away and hear someone new and different speak. Looks like you had a really blessed time there!

I would have called housekeeping ASAP! Yuck!

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

can't wait to hear the testimony!

Jodi said...

That would so gross me out too!! YUCK!!

I can't wait to hear all about your weekend!! I know how much John and I both loved our time at the retreat when we went!! I am going to go through this again in the Fall.

Shionge said...

What an exciting trip and the joy on everyone's face...wonderful Tina!!

The Downing 5 said...

Loved your testimonies - can't wait to go through the fall class with you guys. By the way, yuck on the wall thing....very gross!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I love going to retreats and just getting away from the world and focusing on God.

KC said...

OH my goodness... I would have someone in there cleaning that up right then and there. So did they take care of it or did you get up there and clean it?? We had a Great room super super comfy beds at the Hampton this weekend.. I could have stayed in that bed all weekend.. and I sort of did on saturday(I ended up sick)
Sounds like you had a great time being refreshed in the Lord this weekend.