5/19/08

For more great menu ideas visit LauraFresh fruit which consists of bananas, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, & mandrin oranges, we are eating alot of fruit this week!


Monday- spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, veggies, mixed fruit

Tuesday- quiche, mixed fruit

Wednesday pizza

Thursday chicken coleslaw wraps
Jello with fruit in it
Candy Bar Pizza

I made a large rectangular one so I had to use alot of ingredients... 2 rolls of pillsbury sugar cookie dough, rolled out in pan bake till golden brown.

Next mix peanut butter (I used half a tub) with 1 jar of marshmallow cream, ( melt for a short bit in microwave so it is stirable) when cookie is done spread over the whole top and then top off with desired candy, I used many peanut butter cups chopped fine covering the whole top, then added whoppers, snickers, dark chocolate chunks, nut rageous bars, kit kats,& m&m's which add a nice splash of color.
Then I melted white chocolate bark in the microwave and drizzled across the top. I think everyone really enjoyed this creatively Rich dessert! Enjoy!












post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ♥ quiche!

Jodi said...

That fruit looks yummy!!! I have never made a quiche before, is it easy? And for the record, I don't think I have ever had quiche.

Midlife Mom said...

I know my hips are getting bigger just looking at that picture of the candy bar pizza! Wow! does that ever look delicious!!!!! I must make that for the next pot luck. If I made it for here at home I'd eat the whole thing myself, poor Hubby would'nt see a bite! ha! The fruit looks good too, I think I will make some for tomorrow night as my kids are coming for dinner. Thanks for the ideas Tina!