5/6/08

Tackling FUN!

Todays Tackle will be FUN! I am finally getting out in the good outdoors! I have been cooped up the last almost 2 weeks with my foot up on ice or struggling through work! I have had to miss every gorgeous Day God has given us in this time, until today! Today I plan to go out again with my Dear friend Teri. We are heading to the discount movie theater (this evening), to see these movies below,( FOOLS GOLD, and THE BUCKET LIST) and to have lunch and check out the hot stores there as well until the movies begin! So I am looking foreward to this and will be heading out to meet her SOON! Happy Tackling everyone! I hope everyone has a prosperous day!






post signature

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a good plan! Enjoy your movies. I have heard good things about the bucket list.

Jodi said...

Those are both really good movies!!!

Nadine said...

I saw Fool's Gold and thought it was funny - there was only one part that was unnecessary - showing girls on boat with no top on.