6/6/08

FRIDAYS FEAST!

friday’s feast

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

I prefer a tall glass with little ice

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

at this point none! I have not watched TV in so long...

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Place- at the moment HAWAII comes to mind, I never been there but want to!

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Yes, I strive so hard to get EVERYTHING possible done in 1 day because you never know what tomorrow brings, I only work 3 days a week so this wouldn't pertain to me but this is what I would do or like to especially if I worked far from home!

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

Super Tina! ( I think I am a superhero;))

post signature

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Great feast!! Have a fantastic weekend!

Needled Mom said...

I love your blog on posting your face. You are beautiful with and without makeup! I wish my skin looked as good as yours.

Have a great weekend.

HLiza said...

Hey, that's our Malaysian food in that pic!