6/29/08

Friendly Cookout!

Saturday evening our dear friends Shelly and Mark had a cookout. Honestly I could have stayed and eaten all night! They had Steak, and Chicken breasts both grilled and fresh breaded perch, I had the perch and was it ever YUMMY! I whipped some baked beans and marshmallow bites, also there was alot more salads and dips she made and as we were leaving Mark was even making CRAB LEGS! They were incredibly large and delicious as Jelena wanted to try them so he gave us a couple to take home! Shelly also made hand breaded onion rings and fries! Jelena Adam and I went then we headed off to church and Jelena we took to a Birthday sleepover!
That is Mark cooking;) Below is his daughter, due in Dec. and her Dh
Jelena was her talkative self and was the entertainment of the party;)
The guest of honor is Randy! He lives in Florida and has not been here in almost 10 yrs! This was the purpose of the cook out! I worked with him and his parents for many wonderful yrs at a dairy queen type place! His parents are due to come sometime in July! There was a few other people here too...
After that yummy food we had to head out as we needed to get to church and Jelena to her sleep over here are the girls swimming. I was able to get this picture because Jelena forgot her card and I had to run home to get it so when I came back they posed for me. This is Madison's party...
What a fun evening!

post signature

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Fun!! I am lovin' your hair!!