6/27/08


Genesis 12:2
"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

I Feel SO Blessed! Today I am working a full day at my newer job and have to give 3 pedicures today!! Monday I will give 2! After I give those 2 I will have given 9 pedicures in 11 days There! Plus I gave 1 in my old job yesterday! Thats 10 pedicures! Thank you Jesus For the Blessing of Business! I am working a little more then I want to but am very Grateful to have the business! Thats the way it is in my profession!;) Thank you Lord for giving me the strength to work 2 jobs, plus take care of 3 kids and a needy husband, a house and preparing food for the family! Thank you Lord for keeping me Healthy!

Happy Weekend to all!!!

post signature

5 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

you go girl!!!! Definitely have to be thankful to God for all blessings he brings to pass in our lives!

KC said...

WOW you have been busy..

Midlife Mom said...

Wow!!! You have been one busy girl! I need a pedi so badly right now, they just make me feel so good. I never gave them when I was a hairdresser, we just did manicures.
I love the old movies Sister Act 1 and 2! Wish I had me some of that kettle corn right now! I certainly will try it.
Good job Adam for winning the free pass and how nice he wants you to go with him. My son and I did so much together when he was Adam's age and I am so glad. I think it's a special relationship between a mom and son.
Have a wonderful weekend!!! xoxox

Shionge said...

This is great news and I am so happy for you :D

Needled Mom said...

It is nice to have the business even if it keeps us busy. We might get into trouble if we had idle time!!!! Ha. Ha.