6/23/08

A fun meme

I got this from Jodi's Blog thought I would play along...

1.What is in the back of your car? 2 folding camping chairs

2.What color is your toothbrush? Green

3.Name one person who made you smile today. Adam

4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? Walking the dog

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? tucking kids in bed, reading Kedric a bed time story

6. What is your favorite candy?Mars Candy Bar

7. What is the last thing your said aloud? Good night, I love you to the kids

8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Bear Claw sounds good right about now( Dark chocolate ice cream with chocolate coated cashews and caramel)

9. What is the last thing you had to drink? water

10 What are you wearing right now? nighty

11. What is the last thing you ate? BBQ chicken,spanish rice, potato salad, veggies

12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? Nope

13. When was the last time you ran? I do not run but do to my ankle I can't even run a little!

14. What was the last sporting event you watched? none

15. Ever go camping? many yrs ago!

16. Do you have a tan? yup

17. Do you take vitamins daily? try to

18. Do you go to church? Absolutely!

19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? no

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? out in a glass? either

21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes.

22. What are you doing tomorrow? taking Adam to marching band, dinner at night with another couple, not sure what else yet!

23. Where is your dad? working

24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? nope

25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? Maid Service? whats that? Oh ME!

26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?I enjoy wearing sandles out and when I am home I am barefoot

27. What color is your car? dark blue

28. How do you like your popcorn? flavored, I like Kettle Corn and pour over cheese

29. How did you get your worst scar? birth, I was born with a HUGE hemangioma on my back!

30. Look to your left. What do you see?my african decor

31. What color is your watch? silver and palm tree charms

32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Australia

33. Do you use chap stick? never, bonnie bell lip gloss as it slides on better then chapstick

34. Do you have a dog? yup!

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Sandy my boss

36. Have you met anyone famous? ummm, not yet someday I hope to meet Cyndi Lauper

37. Any plans today? I worked most of the day, then dinner, clean up, bike ride with Adam

38. How many states have you lived in? just live where I am now

39. Do you dye your hair? every 3 weeks!

40. Do you like cats?sure

Wanna play? Tag… you’re it!


post signature

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Good answers. Okay - my nephew just did a music video with Cyndi Lauper.

Shionge said...

Hey I like that about the maid hehehehe.......great fun post Tina :D

palmtreefanatic said...

Nadine-
REALLY???? Wow! He is SOOOO lucky!!! wow, wow wow! Thats amazing!!!