6/24/08

lots of Tackles Today

My DH was trimming a few shrubs before he went into surgery...Here is Kedric picking up the trimmings...

Our friend Melvin is digging the hole for our new flag pole
Here is the flag pole, all painted and ready to be put up!
Old Glory and all its wonder, this has been a huge project going on last week, they needed to cement the pole in the ground, each night was something! Here it is complete, now we still need some dirt to throw over the cemented area...
Heading inside to tackle our much needed coat closet...Honestly I think winter is over enough to clean up this mess! My kids love to throw everything in this closet unorganized so today is the day to get it tackled!
Sorting all the winter hats, gloves and scarves...
All complete, this closet is finally manageable!
All cleaned up!
This is the guest bathroom cupboard, I keep the canned pet food and dog leashes in their, I also keep plastic bags in this drawer, honestly time to clean some out as it is getting overloaded!
Much better! Tackled and done!
Now it is time to bathe the kitty! She has been needing a wash and a comb job. The joys of a long haired cat!
no she is not happy about this, and I personally am glad she does NOT have any claws!;)
cats look so goofy wet, I think the older 2 enjoyed watching this event;)
Adam holding his baby, he loves this cat so much, he is always trying to convince me they look alike, ha ha!
Well besides all this, I plan to get my house tidied up, Today is trash pick up (my favorite day of the week) gotta take Adam to band, laundry, walk the dog, gotta get some groceries, still changing Bills ice pack every couple hrs...Happy Tackling everyone!

post signature

11 comments:

Tracey said...

I have NEVER washed my cat. I didn't know you could...not without losing a finger or an eye anyway. Good Job!

happyathome said...

Wow, you did probably four Tack-it Tuesday's in one! ANd the funny thing is, I think I have two of them on your list that has to be done, mostly closets. I am saving them for rainy days or cold weather! I have the craft/knit area that needs to be organized because, I am a yarn junkie! I need to know what I have to stop buying yarn, as a junkie does! Check it out. BTW, nice blog.
http://lifeislikechampagne.blogspot.com/2008/06/tackle-it-tuesday_24.html

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Wow your one busy gal!

To wash my outdoors cat would be like signing my death certificate...your cat really must love you!


Great tackle on the closet!

Jodi said...

Oh my!! You are one brave woman! The only times our cats were bathed, it was my hubby who did it!

Brenda said...

You have been super busy! Great tackles!

Shionge said...

You are the most hardworking Mama Tina :D Everything seems like magic when you are in charge ;D

Heart of Wisdom said...

Wow, I am impressed. The cat will let you wash it...who knew. I have never accomplished this one.

Good Job.
robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/

Anonymous said...

That was a ton of stuff to accomplish! Isn't it a great feeling to put all the winter wear away?

Karen said...

Wow, what a combination of tackles. Great going! Here is mine.

DJ said...

So when do you nap! the cat would have finished me!

HLiza said...

Now..you remind me of all the things I have been postponing for so long! Ohh man..