6/2/08



Karen from WriteFromKaren has started a new meme, appropriately titled the ‘Monday Morning Meme’. It’s a lot of fun - won’t you join in?

1. What kind of water do you drink? Bottled water, tap water, sparkling water….? How MUCH water do you drink in a day? If you’re not drinking water, what ARE you drinking? I enjoy our filtered water! Not really sure how much I drink! I know I drink Alot more in warmer weather then colder weather!

2. Would you rather be Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, or Belle? Why? Cinderella, I feel like cinderella, I work this hard as she did before she went to the Ball!

3. Are you an urban dweller, a suburbanite, or a country person? Are you happy where you live? Without giving too many details, tell us about the place where you live. What makes it different than other places? What do you like the most? The least? More of a country person! I like a peaceful quiet area but I do like being closer to grocery stores as I feel I am always there;)

4. What little annoying thing does someone (pick any person) do that drives you absolutely crazy? Have you told this person this? Why or why not? What do you think this person would say is the most annoying thing about you? Ambition that is lacked in my household, I am better off not mentioning any names, ahem!;) The more I do the less he expects to do...

post signature

3 comments:

Shionge said...

Singapore is hot & humid all the time that I drank more than 8 glasses of water :D

Nadine said...

Cinderella - I can relate to that.

I drink so much water my teeth float. :)

Jodi said...

Great answers! I feel the same about Cinderella.