6/1/08

Menu Monday

I can hardly believe We are starting a new month and the kids will be out of school for Summer Vacation this week!

Sunday evening we went to a friends house and had a cook out, I was designated to bring desserts! I brought Nestle Chocolate chip heath cookies( follow the nestle toll house recipe on back of bag but add some heath toffee bits as well) And I also made this easy Kraft Cherry cheesecake! ( photo and recipe below)I Didn't make such great meals last week and this week I am ready to cook ,So heres whats on my menu whats on yours?
Monday- Pork Chops on the Grill, Cajun Veggies, grilled red skin potatoes, ice cream for dessert

Tuesday- Kielbasa in sweetened pork & Beans, zucchini and carrots cooked in olive oil, corn bread muffins

Wednesday-Broccoli Ham Bake, apple Cinnamon muffins, Banana Pudding parfaits

Thursday- Baked Mushroom chicken, Baked potatoes, veggies

Friday-Veggie pizza and pepperoni pizza homeade

Saturday- leftovers

Sunday- we are going to 2 graduations! No cooking for me;)
Nestle Toll house heath chocolate chip cookies







3 Step Cheesecake


2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese or Philadelphia Brand Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 less Fat
Than Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounces or 9 inches)

Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix until blended.

Pour into crust.

Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.

Makes 8 servings


6 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

mmmm...i haven't had kielbasa in ages!

:)

Anonymous said...

The desserts look yummy.

Heather said...

Menu looks good. Esp the cookies:) I haven't tried that recipe but I will have to, they look yummy!

Nadine said...

Yummy cheesecake. The cookies sound good too. I must be having a sweet tooth moment.

Michelle P said...

That's so funny, you are having almost exactly what we are tonight!

Jodi said...

Yummy!! I am heading to your house this week, got room for me?