6/17/08

Tackle It!

Today has many tackles involved! If you would like to view more participants go HERE
I actually took the day off yesterday to tackle my well needed house! I posted a
FEW of the rooms I cleaned! It was a busy day!
Every morning I have prayer time with my friend Tammy, she calls me at 6:40am sharp! We pray for one another talk briefly and then on with our day! It is important to spend Time in the word in each day So I am sharing a few scriptures with you!

GALATIONS 5:22-26
22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Don't forget to eat a healthy breakfast! Gotta have energy to get your day started!
Lets start in Kedrics room! Here is before in the closet...
And After...
His room has been so messy, he has been opting to sleep on the floor for some reason! Time to clean the sheets and rearrange this pig sty!
Wala! I have dusted, moved all his books to the basement, moved the furniture, and washed the bedding, and vacuumed of course!
Next to his room is the bathroom, we FINALLY got the new toilet seat YEAH! I had to seriously scrub this bathroom, it is the kids I scrubbed the tub, toilet, plunger too, ( yes I am anal;)) sink, under the sink, floor, and mirror! Is that his clean sweatshirt on the floor? Why is that in the bathroom, ugh!
And after! It sparkles!

Trash Day! My favorite day of the week, cuz honestly who has more trash then me?
I still need to vacuum this rug, as those little white fluffy things migrate everywhere, I suppose thats the pollen I am allergic too!
oh my kitchen! If theres one room that needs to be sacred besides my bedroom, its the kitchen I cannot STAND a messy kitchen and crumbs under my feet!
ahhhhhh, deep breath! It feels wonderful now! I had to dust, put many things away, vacuum the floor, and then scrubbed on my hands and knees( I think I finished this up at 10pm at night) But now it looks great until everyone gets up;)
OMG! My back room is getting beyond crazy, time to do some serious tackling!
AHH!! Much better! I think I can walk through it with out fear of spraining my other ankle now;)
My deck! I managed to get the kids to the rec for the 1st time swimming for 1.5 hrs it was a nice break but this is how my deck looks now!
All cleaned! I even vacuumed it with my hose, I vacuum EVERYTHING with my Kirby vacuum hose attachment! It is amazing all the little buds that blow off the trees!
Well there you have it! Things I did not take photos I also cleaned were, My Bedroom, (dust, vacuum,ceiling fan) my bathroom, guest bath, living room, dusting (needed badly) vacuumed!! PLUS I did 4 loads of laundry!

Going to be ALOT cooler today so no beach today! Plan to do something fun this afternoon! I need to take Jelena to an appt. from 8-9am Adam to band 10-11 and Kedric to Dr. Appt at 11! Busy!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day tackling their projects! Remember*** Be Prosperous, and have a GREAT Day***

post signature

12 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

That was a huge tackle. Enjoy your week.

Liz McCoy said...

tina you're wonderwoman!!! so impressive and inspiring!!!

Jodi said...

Wow!! You were busy! Wanna come tackle my house???? I have been in a lazy mood here lately!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jodi... wanna visit me?
Great tackles.

Have a great Tuesday.

Karen said...

Wow! I am worn out looking at all you got done. Here is my little tackle.

Jenny said...

that's a really big tackle and you did a really great job! I love all the photos. Happy TT!

Christine said...

Wow, you've been busy! It looks great though. I'm doing the same thing, but taking a bit longer to do it. Every. Room. In. The. House. Ahhhhh, feels great!

Stayllo said...

You are always so busy and inspiring! I love organizing pictures!!! It keeps me motivated!

Anonymous said...

Geez girl, you have been busy! I love that your shower curtain is so YOU!

Shionge said...

You did so much Tina, just by looking at all the photos as if I was there 'partaking' with you hahhaha....wonderful & great job :D

You deserved a hug pal!

Anonymous said...

Tina- this is awesome, I enjoy looking at your tackles :) The kids look great, and I don't know how you have enough time in your day to cook like you do, and keep a house so clean. I love the recipes and seeing what the family is eating. You are an awesome mom, and niece. Thanks for sharing your family!

-Aunt Bernadette

Nadine said...

Great job! I love the shower curtain.