7/6/08

2 Cook Outs Busy Saturday!


Well it was quite a saturday evening! We got invited to 2 cook outs starting at 4pm! So After I got off work I grabbed the food I was taking and off we went! We ALL went to this event!1st Party was our Friends Rhonda and Jeffs. They have the Rock Band set up for video games so the kids and I had some fun with this! Here is Adam singing away!Kedric enjoyed banging the drums, though he tried the singing too;)
Yupper, here I am jamming to some 80's music, REM... addicting indeed!;)
Jelena was in her glory singing! LOL!!! I had a hard time getting her away from this!
Kedric also found a little buddy to play Air Hockey!
Some people took turns playing Texas Holdem Far left is Jeff ( host)
Rhonda (Far left, other host) wanted to get some drinking action going and started a game off of BEER PONG...DH(Dear husband) got in on this action and was pretty good! I watched! There was lots of good food there, lots of drinks too! We all had loads of fun! Adam spent the night there, I suppose I should be calling to get him soon!

Party 2! Since this was the last night for our dear friends Gary and Randy visiting from Florida, Shelly called me at work and invited us over for a cook out! Jelena and I went to visit after the other party and had a blast! They played cards, we visited and watched some great fireworks they let off! Gary is so funny!!! I used to work with them at the Gaslight Drive Inn many yrs ago for 7 yrs. They have always been like family and soon their parents will be coming up for a last visit sometime this month! I am looking foreward to this, as I miss them so much!

Here is Jelena and Gary, they had fun calling her Pippi( longstocking) We got home quite late, good thing Bill and Kedric stayed home and got some rest!


post signature

5 comments:

Jerry in Tampa said...

Tina - love your images! Looks like you all had a great time and will not be hungry for a week :-))

Glad I found you - and I will be back!!!

Jerry in Tampa

Liz McCoy said...

tooo much fun!!! you've definitely have been partying hard LOL!!!! love seeing all the smiling faces....a great start to my day!!

Nadine said...

What fun. Sounds like you and the whole family had a great weekend. That's just great.

KC said...

Sounds like alot of fun, everyone looks like they were having a great time.

The Downing 5 said...

sounds like you guys had a great 4th weekend! I liked your video of the band...it showed twirlgirl a row up playing her flute!