7/4/08

Happy 4th Of July To all!

Well Today my oldest son Adam will be marching in the parade in his band group with his sax, Jelena will be marching with her DARE group. This is my DH 1st 4th of July off in yrs what a treat! Kedric, DH and I will be watching it! I invited my mom and dad for the parade and lunch too....We will do a little bit of grilling ( hot dogs and bratts)for lunch. Then see Fireworks tonight! This is my 2nd favorite holiday! I hope everyone has a safe Blessed Day!
Happy Friday and Happy 4th!
My oldest son put this video together to music as I been wanting to share this song from Roger Thrower with you all! It is Called "Multitudes Surround Your Throne" I enjoy Worship Dancing At our church and also times in between;)
If you have not gotten Roger Throwers New CD you MUST check it out as it is so fabulous!

Be Blessed!

6 comments:

butterflygirl said...

Happy 4th!

Nadine said...

Happy 4th.

Nice video - very lovely indeed.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful.
Happy fourth.

KC said...

Happy 4th to you also Tina.
I saw Adam in the paraid and also got him and the band on video as they went by. Not with my snap camera where I could put it online and send it to you but with my reg video camera..
Princess is playing softball this weekend she and DH are in KY, but Mr Man wanted to be in the paraid so I'm home.. heading off soon to a cookout.. and then the fireworks..
enjoy your 4th.

Jodi said...

Happy 4th!! Love the video!!

Anonymous said...

great video! very graceful!!