7/19/08

HONK...The Ugly Duckling


Last night my friend Becky her son and my son and I got the priviledge to go see HONK what a treat!
The Ugly Duckling. It was SOOOOO good! I really fell in love with the cast and it was quite funny as there was many laughs in it! It is a great story! After The 1st half I fell in love with "the cat" Afterwards I told Becky I want a photo with the cat, hehehe and I know we probably acted like a couple of teenagers but ah well! We had fun! Doesn't his hair look great? I asked Jaben who he wanted a photo with, he said the Turkey;)
Adam too wanted the sly cat!
Though Becky opted for The Ugly Duckling ( which is far from ugly) She said she wanted both, good choice;)and great picture don't you think?
It was a fun night...What Talent!

post signature

3 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

What a great time you all had! It's fun to act like teenagers sometimes, no matter what age! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!! xoxox

Nadine said...

Sounds like you had a great time. I love that they posed for pictures with you all.

Shionge said...

Hey what fun Tina :D Everyone is so sporting!!