7/18/08



Want to play along, visit Kicking It In Crazyville

It’s that time a week again! Know and Tell Friday. Here are the questions!

1. Why were you given your particular name? I guess my 93 yr old Grandfather came up with it the night before I was born. My mom Always liked the name TRESSA and got sick of it by the time I came into the world, ( too bad as it is a name of a hair product too;))Anyway I guess you could say my grandpa named me TINA. My middle name is from my grandmother on the other side of the family, my moms mom.

2. What’s your favorite song of the moment? Multitudes Surround your Throne By Roger Thrower not one day goes by I do not listen to this fabulous song AND I also love He will Raise You up by him... This man is so anointed!

3. What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are? Shorts, shirt and barefeet, soon will be putting on a swim suit;)

4. Have you ever had a pet that was not a cat or dog? What was it? nope always had a cat!

5. What type of exercise do you do to keep in shape? Walking the dog 1-2 x daily! I kill 2 birds with 1 stone, (no pun intended;)) I also consider cleaning and scrubbing to be exercise;)

6. What is your favorite movie of all time? PRETTY WOMAN

7. Do you enjoy gardening, or working with flowers? No! I LOVE lots of greens, palm trees etc, but I do not like messing with the stuff! I prefer the flowers that just come up every year vs planting them! I do NOT like gardening, canning etc!Besides who has time for that?

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom wanted to name me Jana... but I was the third child and she named the first two so dad said it was his turn :)...
I really love the movie Pretty woman too!

Jodi said...

Ohhhh I like Pretty Woman too! I want to go swimming today, but it looks like we might get a storm or two again today.

Midlife Mom said...

I like your name Tina, it fits you, spunky and cute! I used to use the Tressa products too in my shop. Doesn't seem possible that I have been retired from hairdressing for 15 years! I did retire a bit early due to health reasons. I must listen to the songs that you put down as your favorites. It has been really hot here this week so we have been spending a lot of time in the pool. Today is a bit cooler and the possibility of some showers which we need very much! I'm getting tired of watering everything every day!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!! xoxox

Heather and Reese said...

Great answers! And I'm with you on the cleaning and scrubbing as exercise... though you can't tell by looking at my flab that I do either!

Bless you!

~Reese