7/13/08

Saw this on my cousin sara’s blog and thought I’d participate too!!

A is for age: 36

B is for burger of choice: Rally's

C is for the car I drive: 2001 Dodge Caravan

D is for your dog's name: Maddie

E is for essential item you use every day: Computer

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Shear Genius

G is for favorite game: Boggle

H is for home state: OH

I is for instruments you play: never played one

J is for favorite juice: welches grape juice,

K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: none

L is for last restaurant at which you ate: East Of Chicage Buffet tonight

M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit

N is for number of piercings: 8 - 4 in each ear

O is for overnight hospital stays: last one was 7 yrs ago when my kedric was born;)

P is for people you were with today: my DH, and 3 children, family day out!

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Blog

R is for biggest regret: no regrets, just life lessons!

S is for status: Married since 1992

T is for time you woke up today: 6:30 and that was sleeping in...UGH!

U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I can get alot done in little time;)

V is for vegetable you love: zucchini and carrots cooked in olive oil, seasoned, yummy!

W is for worst habit: sweating, bad nervous problem for my hands, feet and underarms...If only I could afford BOTOX!!!sigh

X is for x-rays you've had: teeth, kidney( stones), ankle,

Y is for yummy food you ate today: pizza

Z is for zodiac: Libra, though I am not into that



post signature

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Nice job - Z and U are hard ones to do.

Needled Mom said...

Way to go. I doubt that I could come up with such good answers. I, too, am a libra (and not into it either).

Stayllo said...

I love learning more about you!