7/8/08

Tackle It Tuesday

Well Todays Tackles will be a lot lighter!
In fact some will be down right enjoyable;)
This morning will be busy as I have to Take my dog in to the groomers, while she is there, I will run into my favorite grocery store ( meyers) to get a few deals going on. Then I need to do a little work as I have to wax a set of eyebrows on 1 person and do a hair cut on another, THEN Hopefully we will head to the rec center for a place to swim for an hour or so. Then Sandy( my new boss) wants me to give her a pedicure tonight, she knows and feels bad that I have never had one and since SHE is capable of doing 1 the way I do, I may also be getting MY 1st pedicure! Plus she informed me my roots need done, LOL! I so knew this, just has not been time for ME! So she will be doing that tonight as well and I will be cutting her hair! I think we could be looking at quite a busy evening since we are not even going to start all this till 5pm!
Besides all that I got laundry, and we are getting our garage ready. My DH has this idea of painting the garage floor with some special kind of paint! That in itself will be a big tackle we hope to do in the next couple days!
Below is Jelena rolling papers for her new paper route! She has done this officially for 1 week and got her 1st paycheck yesterday! She is 10 almost 11 and learning all about responsibility! She is so good about getting up in the morning and making her bed and picking up her bedroom! I guess I drilled that into her;) Now she does this job 7 days a week! Go Jelena!
I hope everyone has a prosperous Tackling Tuesday!

post signature

10 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

what a wonderfully responsible young lady you have!!!!

Sooo excited to hear of your pampering party tonight hope you have fun!!!!

happyathome said...

O.k., if you do all that today, you are the most productive person I know! Wow! My tackle is a freezer, but I bet it is smaller than anyone elses! Stop by!
http://lifeislikechampagne.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Good for her!!!
How many papers does she deliver daily?

Happy Tuesday!

Lisa Knight said...

Sounds like a fun day! Way to go Jelena! I bet it is so great to have a "real" job & money of her own!

The Frugal Momma

HLiza said...

Urrrgghh..I've never got any pedicure or manicure before..so envious of you! And BTW..I can't see any Jelena pic there..but you guys sound so enjoying all the chores and tackling!

palmtreefanatic said...

Annie- Jelena has 31 papers daily and Sunday 13 total!

Audra Krell said...

So much joy in your post today! Your tackles sound really fun. I am also going to make the alternative cookies you displayed the day before. Thanks for sharing!

Forgetfulone said...

Have fun at the party. You should be so proud of your daughter! I know you are! Could you come over and wax my eyebrows? They sure need it. Have a great day.

The Apron Queen said...

You go girl! Great tackle! :D

I'm tackling My Bucket List and a great giveaway. Pop on over to check it out: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/search/label/bucket%20list

Today was Kiss the Most Beautiful Girl in the World!

Simple Life said...

Hey- so I was thinking, how much do these famous pedicures of yours cost? And do you think you could fit me in, when I come back to Ohio in August? Pedicures are my favorite thing in the world, besides arm and leg massages! Im interested in being a client, so let me know.