8/17/08

Family Reunion

My Uncle's house. He and my Aunt Sue otherwise known as The Mayor of our town had ALL of us over for a wonderful day of family gathering otherwise known as a family reunion!
Below is a photo of them along with my 3 other cousins...
This is my cousin LIZ!
She is also my blogging buddy! I was so excited to see her but sad I didn't get much time with her! She looks GREAT!
Below is her Son Jack! He is a doll baby! This was the 1st I met him! They came from another state!
Blogging buddies!
They had this beautiful pool put in since last year! Doesn't it look refreshing? My younger 2 enjoyed it! They hired a life guard to come in and watch the kids swim!
My other cousin and Blogging buddy Sara! I was so excited to see her as well! She also had a new addition to the family! She came over to my salon and enjoyed having one of my pedicures Friday!
we sure have lots of family! below is mostly aunts and cousin Sara on the side!
YUMMY! Below is a chocolate chip cookie topped with peanut butter then every candy bar over it! Was that ever filling! There was Way to much to eat! The family is so big and with each person needing to bring 2 dishes, I don't think my stuff was hardly touched! In Fact there was WAY to much food left!;)
Aunt K and cousin Jen
Dad and nephew Seth
Aunt B and baby Michael and Cousin Sara

Aunt B and cousin K

Aunt T and Uncle D and 4 cousins, nice family!
Aunt A and her 3 kids (more cousins)!
A while ago I made a post of going to this sweet things baby shower( Lakelyn)! This is her outfit! I am sure I posted it, here she is in it! look at her bracelet!
My mother and I
Lakelyn's parents on the right,
CousinA and cousin inlaw E
Angela and Seth ( my SIL and blogging buddy)
TWINS! Aunt T and Aunt A
chocolatiers they made those yummy cookies you seen in this post! That was only one of the many delectable desserts they brought!

Uncle B and Aunt K
4 of us cousins!
My mom and her sisters...
My moms brothers!
14 of the 15 kids were Here! It was a wonderful time! I was so happy to see so many come this time! Perfect day!
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like a fun time was had!

The Downing 5 said...

Looks like an awesome time! Desserts looked yumm-o!

Heather said...

What a great looking bunch! I want some of those cookies!! She always makes such yummy treats.mmm
Looks like a lots of laughs and a lot of love going on:)

Liz McCoy said...

what a blast it was getting to hang out with everyone!!! I still haven't got my pictures off my camera yet.

My memory card has only 11 pictures left after the whole weekend. So we'll see what turns out!

You took great photos I think i'll snag a few :)

Have a great one!!!