8/18/08

MENU PLAN MONDAY

Monday-Hot Tuna Sandwiches, left over cucumber pasta salad, grapes
Tuesday- Veggie Pizza, orange Jello with mandrin oranges in it
Wednesday- Chili chicken Enchiladas, salad
Thursday- Roast Beef and mashed potatoes open faced on garlic toast with peas on the side
Friday- Vegetable Ham Quiche, blueberry muffins, applesauce
Saturday-Leftovers



I made these 2 items pictured above for our reunion, if you click on them you will get the recipes...For more yummy goodness check out Lauras MPM! Happy Monday everyone!

post signature

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Yummy week! I still haven't planned out my menu for this week, I had better get to it!

Anonymous said...

The salad looks so good!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

ohhh that salad looks good, Im going to try it this weekend I think.

~Miranda

Heather said...

I didn't post mine as I just put it together a bit ago. Looks good and I can't believe your peanut mallows bars weren't gone!

Shionge said...

Always make me hungry ....drooling drooling....as always ;)

Twirl Girl said...

all of your food that you make alway's looks good and of course alway's tastes good

i dont care said...

OHHH those look SO good!