8/25/08

The First Day Of School and 3 DIFFERENT Schools


We had to joke this morning as we planned on Adam wearing this outfit matching the shoes to the shirt never did I ever think it would match THAT good! I hope he doesn't get poked fun of today!Onto the 7th Grade! Entering the "Middle School" Wow!
He starts school earlier now, So it is a bit darker when he catches the bus! Here are the kids at his bus stop! This year he has to walk to the end of the street!
"Have a good Day Adam! I Love you" (As I am the only parent there taking photos;) Hey its traditional!
All excited entering into the 2nd grade! My baby...aaaahhhh
Heading to the Elementary school...
My little Glamour girl waking up 1 hr earlier so I would straighten her hair...Pretty hectic day for this, But we made it! Now I hope that hair stays out of her eyes! She is entering into the 6th Grade,


Above are the kids at the bus stop which is still home and convenient!
Bye Jelena and Kedric! I love you ( sniff sniff) Have a great day!
Now I am off to work!
I hope everyone has a great day!

post signature

8 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

What an exciting day!!!!!! Everyone looks soo smilie and excited to get there!!

Simple Life said...

Tina- Little Kedric is such a doll.. I could just gobble him up. I LOVE HIS HAIRCUT!!! Michael will have one like that one day when he has enough hair :)

Michelle P said...

Hope their first day goes great! They look ready and super cute :)

KC said...

They all look great.. I think I was the only one taking pictures of her walking into the school and she was just loving me for that LOL.. OH well she will just have to get over it, because I plan to be at the high school to with my camera when the time comes :P
I forgot to ask her but are she and Adam in the same homeroom again??guess I'll check with her when she gets home
I am loven how his shoes and shirt match :)
This was my 1st year that I had all 3 school age kids starting school on the same day..

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I can't believe the summer is already over! it went so fast this year. I'm glad Abby doesn't start pre-school til next week!

Your kids look cute!

HLiza said...

They have good taste in outfits..but I'm happy we don't have to think much..school kids here wear uniforms.

Heather said...

What a exciting morning for you! I guess for some reason I thought Kedric was a grade behind Ethan, but they are in the same grade. Hope their first day was great! Jelena's hair looked lovely:)

butterflygirl said...

What a busy morning! Good for you still taking those traditional photos.