8/26/08

Tackle It Tuesday

Tuesday is here and it is time to get Tackleing! I don't have a huge tackle posted but none the less it was well needed! Here is a before photo of my kitchen closet, It seems to be more of a catch all! ( top)

And After ( Top) I got rid of access junk not needed!

This is so horrible! It gets so bad you have to shove the vacuum in it!( this is the bottom, before)

And this tackle is completed! (Bottom cleaned, After)!
I cannot stop there, I have lots of tackles today...

*Take a load to Good will*

*do my normal house hold cleaning ( the whole house)*

*laundry*

*Clean and organize the basement*

*Fill out school medical forms for 3 kids*

*pull weeds*

*Do some major grocery shopping for all my upcoming meals this week!*

*Do Jelenas paper route, I am clueless about ( she has cheer practice after
school)*

*prepare a nice meal for my family*

I think I have more then enough to keep me busy till my kiddos come home! Happy Tackling everyone! I hope everyone has a Blessed prosperous day!

post signature

4 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

Way to go!!!! Looks fantastic. We're trying to get to Jack's room this week which will move out the twin bed out of my office and into his room!

KC said...

great tackle

HLiza said...

Oh how can you do all those? It makes me tired already..

Heather said...

you are always so good about your tackles and your before and after shots! The filling out medical forms is a tackle in itself! I only have two in school, I did have to fill out forms for the babysitter for Natalie, but I cannot imagine what it will be when I have 3! It took me forever!