8/9/08

Saturday Stuff

Saturday 9: Working in the Coalmines

1. What is your job and do you like it?
I love my jobs! I am a mother of 3, wife, hair dresser at 2 salons. I am a busy woman!

2. What to you do to unwind after work?
Unwind? what does that mean? I am the last one to bed and the 1st one up, I don't watch TV hardly ever, so I guess unwinding is something I need to work on;)

3. Who have you known the longest of your friends?
My Dear Friend Teri. She is the sister I never had. She teaches me things all the time, She is so smart!

4. Who do you go to for advice?
God… friends … family…

5. Not counting your current relationship, how many times have you been in love? I think a few times...

6. What is you favorite snack food? Well lately I have been enjoying Lime nacho chips! I have been enjoying almonds too! I love doritos, Kettle corn popcorn, peanut M&M's Oh I could go on and on...I love junk food!;)

7. What is the best meal you ate this week?
I would have to say the potluck we went to last night. We had polish sausage on the grill, pasta salad, corn on the cob, chips and dip, yummy lime citrus salad, veggies, and my dessert which was a brownie mallow dessert.

8. What to you is the most important factor in romantic attraction?
Love tied with friendship

9. What do you think is your worst habit?
yelling

post signature

5 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Just don't yell at me! Cuz I really liked your Sat-9 answers. Have a great weekend...

Anonymous said...

I don't yelling, either.
Sounds like your potluck dinner was great!

Happy Saturday. :)

Anonymous said...

I love a lot of those snacks too. Kettle corn is one of my favs!

Jodi said...

I would have to say "yelling" is a bad habit of mine as well!

The Edwards said...

THis one is great, I'm going to use it...