8/10/08

Busy Weekend


Friday we had a nice garage sale at my moms. Here she is, ready to take some money;) My mom did great making people feel welcomed. I think it was one of our best sales! She had a 2 day sale to get rid of alot of stuff! I don't think 2 day sales go so well, but this one did ok...
We made some yummy treats to sell as well! I made baked Apple cheesecake, peanut butter fudge, and my dad made peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chip oatmeal pecan. YUMMY! We also sold pop and water...
here are a few shoppers, You cannot tell it here but the garage was beyond full!
We still have some stuff left, and we are now thinking about having a fall sale to get rid of excess christmas stuff!
**************************************************************************
Jelena had her girlfriends over for a Birthday sleepover. The final bit of this girls birthday fun! I made cup cakes in ice cream cones.
5 girls stayed the night and YES I was brave!;) what a girly time they had! They made their own goody bags and then I filled them! Check out Jelenas Blog for a video clip
I took this one child too late as Paige had left early for church...All in all I think it was the best party she has had she said! After the girls all left DH took our trio to church, and I had to head off to work! It was a busy weekend! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

post signature

5 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I actually love doing garage sales. lol.

Looks like a fun b-day party.

Shionge said...

Hey what fun Tina, I have never been to a garage sale although over here there are a couple of them as some expatriates leave the country.

So you bake the items to be put on sale too? How nice.

I bet the girls had a great time :D

Jodi said...

Fun weekend!

Liz McCoy said...

Looks like a big garage sale...glad you were pleased how it went.

We're wanting to get one together for September we'll see if we make it or not.

Looks like jelena had an AWESOME time!!!!

KC said...

Sounds like a great weekend.
Glad she had a good party and you had a good garage sale.
Happy birthday to her BTW