8/19/08

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Is my Favorite Day of The week! For More Tackles being done go check out 5 min. for mom
Well It is getting that time again to weed out some toys not played with, so this is Kedric shelf and we got rid of some toys and straightened up the others so here is what I was working with...
And here is the finished look!
This was a Tackle I actually did After our Family reunion Sunday evening! Below is a photo of my cousin S. She had all her hair pulled up, look at those eyebrows! She came over afterwards and we waxed those eyebrows, and mustache;)
Here she is a little pink but much better! Now onto that Hair... She decided to grow her hair out and then get it all cut off for Locks Of Love So here is what I was working with! This is her before I started...
And After! She was going for a Bob type look, she was scared to see all the hair go but feels really good about herself now! I made it a little stylish with it a bit shorter in the back!
side profile, I personally love it! I think she will feel wonderful and confident when she goes back to school teaching all those preschoolers!

A face of confidence!
now that was a lot of hair I believe it was 12 inches! Now I need to start getting my own kids hair done, for school will be starting soon! Other tackles today are I need to go to orientation for Adam, Jelena has cheer practice and band meeting tonight...
Happy Tackling everyone!

post signature

11 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

The toys look great but your cousins hair looks much better. It softens her face a lot. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

We just did that too!

Liz McCoy said...

Way to go on your tackles!!! Love love love S's hair!!! What a beauty!!!!

Kristi said...

You have been busy! Your cousin did a mighty fine thing for some blessed recipient of her locks of love. She looks younger w/ her new style too!

The Apron Queen said...

What a wonderful tackle. You did a great job! She's glowing! And what a great cause. :) Thanks for sharing.

Confessions of an Apron Queen

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Love the tackles and the haircut great job!

Jodi said...

Great tackles!! I need to get back to this, once summer is over!

I love her hair cut!! Very cute!

Audra Krell said...

Fun to see her new haircut and waxed face! I have unruly eyebrows, hers looked fine before, but I do like the new shape. Way to go on your tackles!

Muthering Heights said...

What a great tackle!

Jodi said...

I'm back!! I have an another award for you!

Stayllo said...

Hey your cousin looks really familiar. Does she have a 3rd grader and 1st grader this year at M. If its her she has an older daughter too.