8/13/08

This and That


Well I been on the hunt for school supplies! I think I have been doing pretty good for the most part but what a hunt it is! Am I completely finished yet? NO! I have still yet to find an affordable 5 subject purple notebook. I refuse to pay $7.49 for 1 too! That is a bit ridiculous! ( I needed to get her 4 all together)! Especially after paying 5 cents for a 1 subject notebook! I shopped yesterday with the boys and found some nice affordable Shirts for Adam and a nice pair of shorts for Kedric. They all Hate trying things on so We have to build up to this event;) Anyway it was a busy day and though we got some things accomplished we are not quite done yet! Last week My new Boss wanted to get together with us as she was watching her grandaughter for a couple days. So she came to see my home and we watched some old episodes of Shear Genius. (I love love love that show! I know it is a reality show but hey check it out)! It comes on wednesday nights on Bravo, anyway we took the kids to a local ice cream place for lunch and played some putt putt! The kids enjoyed it! Below is a photo of my Boss Sandy! Isn't she pretty! She is the sweetest! She is so nice to work for as well!
Here is Adam...
Here is Kedric... He kinda did his own thing!
Jelena with Sandys Grandaughter Alivia! Alivia was getting a bit discouraged with her score.
None the less it was a beautiful, warm day out!

post signature

1 comment:

Jodi said...

School supplies kill me every year! I have to get 3 - 3 subject notebooks, and 2 - 5 subject notebooks! And they are requesting that they are the Mead 5 star ones... Ugh!

Love the photos!