8/12/08

Another busy day, perhaps my life is crazy busy right now!
I came home from work and noticed my child Jelena has 2 pink eyes! So I called the Dr. right away and they were fitting me in at 9:30 at night only to get us in so much later so we got home at 11pm! so they check her over, she also has impatigo around her nose and she sprained her ankle or fractured it, not sure, they want us to get XRays so since the Er was swamped we are getting ready to take care of that soon here! then I gotta take Kedric back to the Dr's as he has his monthly check up for his medicine.(I think we closed down the Dr.s and are opening the office back up)! Then I plan hopefully to do some school shopping before Jelenas paper route. I got to pick up grocerys and plan a nice meal. Jelena has cheer practice tonight, she cannot jump on her foot. I pray this will not affect her in cheer leading!
My ankle is still swollen after my accident and it has been over 3 months!
Well I guess today my tackling is to shop. School is getting so picky on certain colors for certain subjects. I am having a hard time finding a purple 5 subject notebook for social studies! I am determined to find one today!

Theres been some tampering around our home lately. Besides the fact that I had some money stolen from my van left outside (which I do not normally leave out) my friends little boy left his bike out while spending the night and his tires were flattened and there was a huge rock in my neighbors yard. We called the police to have our home watched... I hope they catch the kids doing this!

Well I hope everyone has a great tackling tuesday!

6 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

oh i do hope they catch those guys!!!

Can't wait to see you and your family this weekend!!!!

Michelle P said...

Happy shopping! Keep your paintball gun handy(if your guys are into that.) My hubby lit some teens up that were toilet papering our house. It was a great deterrent :)

Jodi said...

I hate it when people mess with others property!

I hope her eyes clear up soon and your ankle feels better!

I have an award for you on my blog.

happyathome said...

They make you get certain colors for certain subjects? IF they do that, then they should offer a buy program on line, crazy that they don't!
Stop by for my tackle, it is a continuation of my front porch makeover!
http://www.lifeislikechampagneblog.com/

Shionge said...

What a day Tina...what a day and I hope the kids are getting better now. Take care too.

Nadine said...

I hope they catch those who are causing all the trouble and theft. I pray that your ankle gets better soon and the swelling comes down.